Gundersen Health System Campus Renewal will be better positioned to meet the needs and expectations of our patients and their families, our staff and the communities we serve now and in the decades to come. MG McGrath will furnish and install Z furring, insulation, flashing, trim, coping, wall panels, and louvers and column covers on the Campus Renewal Project.
Virtual Tour | Gundersen Health System Campus Renewal
The Campus Renewal project will include:
- Private rooms for all patients to promote efficiency and enhance comfort for patients and their families.
- New operating rooms with specialized technology and expanded pre- and post-op areas allowing for better patient privacy and service.
- Improved medical, surgical and critical care units.
- Centralized services for women and children, including a new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with all private rooms.
- The most comprehensive regional Trauma & Emergency Center.
- Improved behavioral health services.
- A new entrance and lobby for Gundersen Lutheran.