QUALITY MANAGEMENT PLANS FOR SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE PROJECTS
MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing is dedicated to making each project a success. During the pre-construction phase, we can assess an early analysis of the effects that materials, techniques, and schedules will have upon project cost and time. We achieve a successful project outcome by focusing on façade function and system performance, components, details and interfaces between the trades, logistics, scheduling and quality. We strongly believe that early planning allows for the best building practices and budget control.
MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing has experience and much success working in various climates, having completed projects throughout different weather conditions across the United States. Our team has the skill and knowledge to smoothly overcome unforeseen conditions that may be present during construction in order to complete our jobs on time and on budget.
SAFETY & QUALITY
At MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing, we strive to make every day a challenging, exciting, and rewarding one for our employees as well as others who work with us. With industry-leading safety and quality management plans, we dedicate our company resources to creating and maintaining a productive work environment, to the protection of our employees and others on the construction site, and to providing our clients with the unparalleled quality they deserve.
We feel that our customers are not just purchasing a product, but rather a lifetime commitment to service and quality. To ensure that we meet the projected timeline of our projects, we provide a complete resource loaded schedule for the entire scope of each project’s identifying predecessors, sequence of work, and critical path items. We control the fabrication and installation of all of our projects by self-performing our work, allowing us to regulate the accuracy, schedule, and quality of each step of the project.
MG MCGRATH ARCHITECTURAL GLASS & GLAZING’S
3 PHASE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing’s three phase construction process – beginning prior to commencing work (pre-construction), and continuing throughout construction (construction phase) and afterwards (project closeout) – establishes a consistent structure for quality project delivery.
- Pre-Construction – Before commencing work on a project MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing will:
- Complete Site Specific Quality Management Plan and Site Specific Safety Plan
- Provide a Detailed Project Schedule
- Conduct and Review Schedule and Completion of Shop Drawings
- Shop Vendors for the best prices on material and confirm delivery dates
- Develop initial access, layout and staging plan for the project.
- Construction Phase – During the construction of the project MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing will:
- Implement the project plan
- Visit the project site
- Attend meetings and keep an open line of communication on project progress
- Advise on issues that may arise during the construction phase and make changes to project plan as needed.
- Project Closeout – At the completion of the project MG McGrath Architectural Glass & Glazing will:
- Conduct a pre-punch list inspection prior to punch list by architect and verify that punch list is complete and signed by all parties.
- Prove submittal matric with warranty requirements
Follow up with General Contract to verify 100% completion of the scope of work has been completed