Truck Driver Position
1387 E Cope Avenue
Maplewood, MN 55109
Reports to: Shop Superintendent and Tool & Equipment Manager
Send Your Resume to Our Shop Superintendent, Chad Gernentz at email@example.com
Since 1985, M. G. McGrath, Inc. has been an award-winning leader in the design, fabrication, and installation of architectural surfaces in the commercial construction industry. Performing work in the 48 contiguous United States, we specialize in custom architectural exterior enclosure systems.
Known for creative solutions and master craftsmanship, we self-perform much of our own work to ensure smooth communication and transitions as a project moves through its lifecycle. MG McGrath Inc. has successfully completed some of the most complex architectural designs, all while maintaining the highest levels of safety and quality in our shop and field. We pride ourselves on being true partners and having a passion for excellence from concept to completion all backed up by proactive management and innovative solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bring varying materials to and from job sites, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Assist in putting tools and materials together for jobs
- Assist in putting away tools and materials returning from jobs
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- DOT physical current and up to date
- At least 1 year of professional driving experience
- Class B with Air Brakes required, Class A preferred
- Open sided truck experience is what the job entails so experience with hauling loads on a flatbed would be beneficial
- Forklift experience
- Safe and positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test
- Provide proof of a clean driving record
- Starting pay $20-$25 an hour
- Health Insurance
- Sick Pay
MG McGrath is an EEO/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer