Temporary Site Quality Coordinator Position
Reports to: Quality Manager
Send Your Resume to our Quality Manager, Alex Mereness at firstname.lastname@example.org
MG McGrath is one of the top 50 Architectural Surfaces Contractors in the nation. We specialize in exterior facades utilizing a wide variety of materials including sheet metal, ACM composite material, reinforced concrete panels, perforated & expanded metal, both interior and exterior glass, curved glass, and many others depending on the project. We have worked on multiple highly renowned projects throughout the country and have been collaborative throughout the process with the designers and the construction managers.
MG McGrath has an opening for a Temporary Site Quality Coordinator in the Quality Department. This position will be based on a jobsite in Michigan and is temporary for duration of quality site activity. Expected 40 hours per week but may vary between 32 and 48.
As a Site Quality Coordinator, you will focus on ensuring a quality driven work environment for all workers. The Site Quality Coordinator plans, implements, trains, enforces, and documents quality regulations and policies to prevent or correct non-conforming work for MG McGrath employees and its affiliates. In addition, this position also helps construction managers and workers think proactively, so that they may prevent any non-conforming items. The Site Quality Coordinator should be well-versed in quality dictations. Your work will be focused on ensuring quality protocols are successfully implemented and followed, so you need to be diligent and analytical. You will possess a keen eye for detail and a sensitivity for potential obstacles.
A large amount of latitude is attached to this position and purposeful creativity is encouraged. The following list of responsibilities describes the core duties of the Quality position within MG McGrath, Inc. This list should not be considered all-inclusive, but representative of the expectations set forth by the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the reduction of quality-related incidents and provide the necessary leadership and professionalism that promotes a quality working environment for all employees.
- Implement appropriate quality training programs to ensure continual improvement and compliance with MG McGrath.
- Serve as a resource in a limited secondary role with the Safety department.
- Aid in quality investigations, Project Tracking Applications, (PTA) incident investigations, and quality auditing process.
- Audit Operating Centers and Site Operations for compliance with regulatory standards.
- Providing leadership in daily quality talks, job site walks looking for nonconforming quality items.
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to contribute to our pursuit of quality excellence.
- Regular and predictable attendance and adherence to all safety policies and procedures will be essential functions of your job.
- Excellent Computer Skills, proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Detail-oriented sufficient to organize, document and lead multiple project tasks and controls.
- Ability to work effectively together with a team or independently.
- Effective public speaking with good verbal and written communication and advisory skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complex situations.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, two or four year degree preferred.
- Prior quality experience required, experience in the construction industry preferred.
MG McGrath, Inc. has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s leading architectural
One of our employees said it best, “The greatest thing about MG McGrath is that there never seems to be a shortage of challenges”
MG McGrath, Inc. is a great place to work. If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
MG McGrath is an EEO/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled Employer