QUALITY MANAGEMENT PLANS FOR SAFE AND PRODUCTIVE PROJECTS
MG McGrath recognizes that it is critical to be involved at the start of each project, working with the team to develop a complete and functional design. In our experience, we have found this partnership to eliminate many of the common coordination issues, helping all of us complete the project on time and within budget.
MG McGrath has experience and much success working in various climates, having completed projects throughout different weather conditions across the United States. Our team has the skill and knowledge to smoothly overcome unforeseen conditions that may be present during construction in order to complete our jobs on time and on budget.
SAFETY & QUALITY
At MG McGrath, we strive to make every day a challenging, exciting, and rewarding one for our employees as well as others who work with us. With industry-leading safety and quality management plans, we dedicate our company resources to creating and maintaining a productive work environment, to the protection of our employees and others on the construction site, and to providing our clients with the unparalleled quality they deserve.
We feel that our customers are not just purchasing a product, but rather a lifetime commitment to service and quality. During the pre-construction phase of a project, we conduct an early analysis of the effects that materials, techniques, and schedules will have upon cost and time. To ensure that we meet the projected timeline of our projects, we provide a complete resource loaded schedule for the entire construction of each project. We control the fabrication and installation of all of our projects by self-performing our work, allowing us to plan, coordinate, and regulate the accuracy, schedule, and quality of each step of the project.
MG McGRATH’S 3 PHASE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS
MG McGrath, Inc.’s three phase construction process – beginning prior to commencing work (pre-construction), and continuing throughout construction (construction phase) and afterwards (project closeout) – establishes a consistent structure for quality project delivery.
- Pre-Construction – Before commencing work on a project MG McGrath, Inc. will:
- Complete site specific quality management plan and site specific safety plan
- Establish means and methods for fabrication and installation of materials
- Provide a detailed project schedule and complete shop drawings
- Partner with vendors to obtain the best value and reliable lead times
- Develop initial access, layout and staging plan for the project
- Construction – During the construction of the project MG McGrath, Inc. will:
- Implement the project plan
- Attend meetings and openly communicate with the project team
- Advise on issues that may arise during the construction phase and make changes to project plan as needed
- Proactively manage the safety, quality and schedule on the project
- Project Closeout – At the completion of the project MG McGrath, Inc. will:
- Conduct a pre-punch list inspection prior to punch list by architect and verify that punch list is complete and signed by all parties
- Provide all close out documents and warranties
- Conduct close out interview with customer to ensure that 100% of the scope of work has been completed and all expectations were met